Melbourne Urology Centre – Urological Surgeon Toorak
For general practitioners and patients who require the services of a urological surgeon Toorak location, Melbourne Urology Centre specialist urologists Dr Shekib Shahbaz and Dr Tony de Sousa are proud to offer individually tailored, highly personalized, patient-focused specialist urological care.
Melbourne Urology Centre – Urological Surgeon Toorak – Our Locations
At Melbourne Urology Centre, our staff understand the value in convenience and comfort, of receiving medical treatment close to home. For this reason, Dr Shekib Shahbaz and Dr Tony de Sousa have available appointments for consultation, and they perform surgery at a number of private hospitals in the Melbourne metropolitan area.
For patients in Toorak urological surgeon care is conveniently accessible at a number of locations. Our urological surgeons consult and operate at the following hospitals:
- Malvern Osler House
- Epworth Freemasons
- St John of God Berwick
- Mulgrave Private Hospital
- Beleura Private Hospital
- Frankston Private Hospital
- Maryvale Private Hospital
- Kilmore and District Hospital
Melbourne Urology Centre – Urological Surgeon Toorak – Our Urologists
At Melbourne Urology Centre, Toorak urological surgeons Dr Tony de Sousa and Dr Shekib Shahbaz are Australian-trained experts who are highly experienced in using the latest and most progressive, state of the art treatment technologies, including holmium laser and the da Vinci robotic surgical system. At Melbourne Urology Centre, we offer both male and female patients the latest, safest and most effective treatment options for a wide range of urological conditions.
At Melbourne Urology Centre, our urological surgeon Toorak are registered fellows of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, and members of globally recognized urological societies including the urological Society of Australia and New Zealand, the American Medical Association, the American Urological Association, the Endourological Society, and the European Association of Urology.
Melbourne Urology Centre – Urological Surgeon Toorak – Our Services
Our urological surgeons Toorak location have extensive experience in the treatment and management for a wide variety of urological conditions affecting both men and women.
Our urologists are experienced in treating:
- PSA screening and evaluation, and prostate cancer treatment and management
- Prostate-associated voiding difficulties/benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH) treatment:
- Treatment for kidney stone disease
- da Vinci robotic surgery for conditions affecting the prostate, kidney and adrenal glands
- Penile prosthesis and incontinence surgery (male sling)
- Investigation of haematuria (blood in urine) and bladder cancer management
- Advanced laparoscopic/keyhole surgery (nephrectomy, partial nephrectomy, pyeloplasty and adrenal)
- Major open surgery for prostate, kidney, testicular, bladder, ureter and adrenal conditions.
Melbourne Urology Centre – Urological Surgeon Toorak – Contact Us
If you are wanting to schedule a consultation time with a Toorak urological surgeon, please contact our rooms today. Our friendly and experienced reception staff can be contacted by phoning 1300 702 811. Alternatively, you may choose to complete the online contact form on ‘Contact Us’ page of our website, and a team member will contact you as soon as possible.